A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
You will be responsible for the North America & South America Distribution IT Project Portfolio including execution of medium size projects and programs.
- Demand management, including prioritization and approvals
- Will act as the Business IT advisor for the NA SA Distribution IT Project Portfolio
- Documentation, resource planning & financial planning for all projects
- Management of medium size studies & projects
- Engage with internal Development teams or external vendors to subcontract other projects
- Monitor all projects to ensure the security & quality of delivered solutions
- Service reviews
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Logistics or other relevant or related field
- Proven experience of 3+ years of project management, preferably in the distribution area, either in IT or in a business function, where you developed both an understanding of business processes, digital and technology know how
- Demonstrated fluency in English written and oral communications
- 3+ years of experience in project execution, related to SAP ERP as a tool will be a plus
- Involved in ERP projects, either as an IT or Core user participant
- Knowing you can work on the big picture for portfolio advisory as well as the small picture for project execution, together with your interpersonal skills for working on multi-level, multi-cultural and multi-matrix environment will make you the candidate of choice for this position
- Travel is 10% - 20% on average, domestic and international. Travel is dependent on project size and phases of project cycle
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.