A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Oversee development and execution of protocols and summarize results into final reports. Assign resources for projects as required for the expansion, improvement and modernization of the production facility. Establish time lines and determine resources need to complete protocols. Implement projects within budget and schedule.
- Manage all validation activities for the facility, including planning, scheduling, execution, and project communication. Oversee development and execution of protocols and summarize results into final reports. Assign resources for projects as required for the expansion, improvement and modernization of the production facility. Establish time lines and determine resources need to complete protocols. Implement projects within budget and schedule. Oversee the validation status of all plant processes, systems and products in a timely manner. Manage Validation budget and activities to department metrics. Proactive leadership role maintaining site validation policies and SOPs to meet industry standards. Act as a key member of multi-department teams as the Validation representative bringing new products/processes on-line or troubleshooting and/or improving existing products/processes. Review change controls for equipment, utilities and processes and assess any Validation requirements. Effectively interact with customers and represent the site's Validation program during customer audits. Take part in and contribute to a safe working environment by following corporate and departmental safety regulations.
Who Your Are:
- B.S. Degree in Life Science, Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years relevant cGMP experience, with 1+ years of direct validation experience
- Strong technical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both in writing and verbally.
- Strong project management skills.
- Expertise in the principles of validation.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.