A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Business Architect - IT Marketing & Sales, you define user interactions, required data flows,
backoffice & support processes for cross-channel digital experiences for Healthcare customers (HCPs,
patients, B2B customers). Your in-depth technical expertise combined with experience working
closely with software development teams are key to design solutions and scalable operating models.
Your key responsibilities include to define & document processes and user requirements for our
customer experience ecosystem and commercial operations, to define success & adoptions KPIs
and to support key business stakeholders as proxy product owner within SCRUM methodology
(especially in translating requirements to detailed user stories and collaborating with the technical
Who you are:
• B.Sc. in IT or similar and 2-4 years - Agile Software Development Experience, Project Work or
• Knowledge of Marketing & Sales technologies like Web Content Management, digital asset
• Knowledge of agile implementation methods and common project tools (e.g. JIRA)
• Attention to detail and being proactive, taking action and anticipating opportunities
• Communicating effectively orally and in writing in English language
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com