A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Project Manager IT Healthcare International Commercial & Core Franchises you lead complex
Marketing & Sales IT projects enabling digital experiences for Healthcare customers and
patients. Your in-depth project management expertise combined with experience working closely
with software development teams are key to design solutions and scalable operating models. Your
key responsibilitie is leading IT projects for complex marketing & sales IT projects. Together with
your project team, you drive definitions & documentations of processes and user requirements. You
drive business stakeholder engagement and execute project delivery in an offshore delivery model.
You will define project success and adoptions KPIs.
Who you are
• B.Sc. in IT or similar
• 4-6 years – Project management experience, relevant project work or technology consulting
• In-depth experience leading complex, global projects and detailed understanding of global goto
market models within the pharma industry
• Knowledge of Marketing & Sales technologies like Web Content Management, digital asset
management, CRM, Marketing automation
• Knowledge of agile implementation methods and common project tools
• Attention to detail and effective communication
• Business fluent in English language
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com