A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Global Mobiltiy Administrator
Place of work: Wroclaw
Your role: Joining an international HR Services team you will be responsible for delivering Global Mobility administrative services support in accordance with accepted standards, ensuring compliance with applicable policies and procedures. You will coordinate activities between HR Services, local HR and external parties (for example: tax office, insurance companies, etc.). You will support e-filing of the HR documents.
Who you are:
- you are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- you have experience with SAP HR, MS Office advanced knowledge (Excel, Outlook, Word), (HR)Ticketing systems & with the system Success Factors would be an advantage
- you preferably have experience in HR Services work
- you present proactive attitude and focus on results
- you demonstrate ability to work in a global & virtual environment and build strong partnerships with peers, business partner and customers
- you are able to multitask and organize time efficiently by prioritizing work and concentrating on key tasks
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Additionally, we offer: interesting and challenging work across multiple countries; possibility of work in international projects; personal development opportunities; great team atmosphere; flexible working hours competitive benefit package including: medical care, life Insurance, Multisport card, Empik pre-paid cards, cinema tickets, Lunch Pass card, vouchers, access to discounts & promotions.
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com