A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Liquid Crystals (LC) is one of the most important raw materials in LCD industry, LC greatly contributes to LCD panel’s operating temperature range, driving voltage, optics and reliability performance.
Our company is the market leader of LC materials of the world, no matter in smartphone, tablet, notebook, monitor, television, automotive, medical or industrial instruments, all kinds of LCD products contain our company’s LC inside.
Currently, we are recruiting “LC Product Development Researcher”, please read below job description and send your CV to us if you are interested in.
This job is a R&D position aimed to LC product development, mainly lab works for LC design, preparation, measurement, and product promotion. Technical communication and customers visiting are also part of job content after getting experienced/senior.
• (1st year, 100% lab works) get training and familiar with all necessary operation procedures for LC mixture preparation and physical/optical measurement. Support manager to complete product development and customer project.
• (2nd year, 90~80% lab works) Individually design and measure to fulfill product requirement. Proceed reliability tests to screen and select suitable LCs for promotion. Complete customer project with manager’s guidance. Take over basic technical communication with sales and customers.
• (2+ years, 80~70% lab works) Translate customers’ requirement to achievable LC parameters, design promising mixtures with superior optics and reliability performance than competitors. Take over technical communication and training to customers. Follow manager’s product strategy to promote business.
• Responsible to equipment maintenance, calibration, upgradation. Support lab logistics and routine works. Follow ISO and EHS regulation.
• Responsible to all technical data and records’ correctness, reproductivity, and documentation.
• Writing and preparing technical documents during development and launch stages.
• Willing and feel comfortable to work in lab for years, able to complete whole project independently.
• Focusing on accuracy, strong self-regulation and active self-improvement.
• Convinced of stability and loyalty are the key factors of long-term career development.
• Teamwork spirit, open-minded in giving and taking recommendations and solutions.
• Willing to work with international team, respect and adapt to cross-cultures environment.
• Degree of Master or Bachelor in chemicals related field, such as chemistry, pharmacy, or materials. Organic chemistry knowledge is necessary.
• Expertise in chemical materials R&D or LC(D) field is preferred, 3+ years working experience is a plus.
• Mandarin (mother tongue) and fluent English. Daily conversation is Chinese/English, internal working language (meeting/email) is English only.
• Good skill in Microsoft Office, particularly in PowerPoint and Excel are preferable.
• Good presentation skill is a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com