A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Reporting to the Fertility National Sales Manager and working closely with the Fertility Cross Functional team, you will be responsible for promoting assigned products in order to meet sales and non-sales objectives.
- Conducting territory management activities in line with set objectives
- Achieving budgeted sales targets
- Maintaining up-to-date product and therapeutic knowledge in line with Key Account Manager career path expectations
- Applying selling skills as per Key Account Manager Career Path expectations and in line with the company sales model.
- Building and delivering territory business plan in line with set objectives
- Monitoring and interpreting the financial performance of the territory and develop appropriate action plans
- Delivering all other sales force effectiveness objectives as determined by manager.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Science/Pharmaceutical or related discipline.
- At least 6-8 years of Key Account Management experience in a multinational company, preferably in a medical, pharmaceutical or FMCG industry.
- Preference for previous Key Account Management or Hospital Sales Representative experience in the specialty pharmaceutical sector
- Self-starter with highly effective interpersonal and influencing skills required to build and maintain working relationships and interaction at all levels
- Positive attitude, result oriented, competent and a good team-player with a customer focus mindset
- Independent, high integrity, lots of personal initiatives and demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Strong numerate analytics, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills, both oral and written English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com