A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You provide high quality expertise on project planning and strategy development to support DMPK and facilitate key interaction with major stakeholders (i.e. TIPs/project teams, other DDT functions, et al.,). You are accountable for portfolio management (small molecules and biologics) beginning at Exploratory Development (ED) through marketing authorization and life cycle management (LCM).
You will be responsible for supporting DMPK project planning and strategy development:
- Accountable for providing an overview/consolidation of timelines, resource and budget information across DMPK to support resource allocation.
- Accountable for providing DMPK project plans and support for iMAP quarterly project updates, as well as maintenance of the iMAP algorithms
- Facilitate the preparation / update of functional strategies, including OP planning
You will be responsible for developing, together with the DMPK leadership team, the DMPK business plan and strategy:
- Lead DMPK continuous improvement initiatives
- Facilitate the tracking and reporting of key performance indicators
- Accountable for tracking and reporting of financial & scientific performance to the global DMPK function
- May also provide support according to our standards and SOPs, in project management and contracting activities with external strategic partners (e.g. CROs, academic centres, independents contractors) including first contact, negotiation, organizing and filing all documents, signature, execution and change orders, planning and coordinating vendors monitoring and closing.
Who you are:
- Advanced degree in a Life Science or related discipline, higher degree preferable (PhD, MSc)
- >5 years (PhD) or >10 years (Master) of work experience R&D
- Direct experience of project management, tools and processes
- Experience with a variety of outsourcing methods
- Working knowledge of clinical and/or preclinical pharmaceutical drug development process at various phases of development for NBE, ADC and NCEs
- Strong mature leadership and influencing skills
- Fluent in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com