A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Responsible for providing Operational Coordination & General Affairs support to Songdo site. Support Site Manager in development of office policies and control of administrative costs.
- Support daily inbound and outbound operation.
- Support purchasing warehouse consumables.
- Support Warehouse Communication with Inventory planner, logistics and related M&S regarding delivery issues
<General Affairs aspect>
- Manage general office duties such as preparing supplies and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel and housekeeping.
- Manage preparation for invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software to support all functions at Songdo site.
- Responsible for all General Affairs arrangements at Songdo Site
<Site administration aspect>
- Visitor arrangement (hotel, transportation, etc.)
- Songdo site Employee’s Business trip arrangement (flight, hotel, etc.)
- Support Company/department/Site event.
- Support Newcomers (stationery, safety shoes, uniforms, PC, etc.)
- Support Expatriates in Songdo site (Housing & utilities)
- Personal supports to Site Manager
- Contact window for local Mgt, Corporate Communication, Operations in CMGs and HQ Organizations.
- Administrate and operate Group policies and procedures for employees in Songdo site.
- Manage information media at the site and support communication with employees.
Who You Are?
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of business administration experience
- ERP (e.g. SAP) experience preferred
- Customer orientation
- Business level in English
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com