A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Product and Service Delivery Expert for Laboratory IT
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as expert for laboratory IT applications such as Labvantage LIMS, Empower, Chromelion, ELN, SDMS
- Contribute to establish the Laboratory IT CoE as an asset for our customers
- Define and fullfill global service contracts
- Actively contribute to meet and exceed global KPI targets and continuous improvement
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years of experiences in customer service and project leadership for GMP systems or platforms within global Pharma, Healthcare & LifeSciences companies
- Knowledge of GMP and related regulations associated with Pharmaceutical product manufaturing
- Experiences working with wi the respective applications (Oracle, LIMS, ELN, CDS, SDMS)
- Understanding of overall Sevice Desk and service delivery processes and objectives (ITIL)
- Excellent communication skills in international environment
- Customer oriented attitude and willingness for continuous learning
Specific Information related to the position:
Shift work required - 3 shifts.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com