A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a member of the Planning and Forecasting Solution team you will be responsible for coordinating and managing projects and operations in the area of Financial Planning & Analytics within our finance department. You will closely work together with the process owner and internal customers to understand the needs, define concepts for technical implementation and test respective realization results implemented by professional consultants. In this context, the alignment with the different stakeholders is a key factor of success. Your understanding of financial reporting, planning and controlling processes as well as IT tools helps to support our internal customers in developing optimal solutions that are maintainable within our current IT infrastructure. This also includes the evaluation and deployment of new digital finance methodologies.
Who you are:
- You have master’s degree in Business Administration and Computer Science or similar
- You have experience in Finance/Controlling/Accounting area
- You have experience in controlling, planning and reporting systems
- You have experience in the area of OLAP databases (e.g. IBM TM1, SAP BPC, etc.)
- You demonstrate profound conceptual thinking and solid project managing skills
- You present strong customer-orientation and persistence in finding solutions
- You are fluent English speaker (written and spoken) / German is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com