A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Medical Science Manager (Oncology & Neurology)
As a Medical Science Manager, you will be the scientific expert in a disease area or product, responsible for key Local Medical projects (incl. trials). You will contribute to the Local Launch /Brand strategies, Consolidate and communicate trends, market insights, and unmet needs identified in the field, and provides them and integrate into brand plans and medical tactics.
Field-based expert to act as primary interface to external Medical stakeholders to ensure data generation and dissemination in a given territory, you will also Conduct Local internal scientific training and ensure continuous Medical education of existing teams and new employees working in the Local TA.
- Positively impact external perceptions and knowledge regarding company and company products
- Maintain and demonstrate comprehensive and in-depth scientific TA knowledge when executing assigned tactics
- Develop Medical KTL development plans
- Ensure operational excellence by sharing best practices
- Mapping treatment landscape and medical environment for new indications / programs
- Provides support in the planning and tracking of the (TA-specific) medical budget
- Lead / support (depending on nature of study) Medical studies, assist to coordinate Local clinical projects and contribute to site selection for clinical projects
- Lead Local publication process, publication dissemination and alignment with Local, Regional and Global publication plan
- Act as a resource, liaison and facilitator for ISS and investigators
- Coordinates with ClinDev and ClinOps in providing field support for research studies and assist in the selection of clinical study sites
- Assimilate, process and share medical information with stakeholders
- Provide training to HCPs and support in realizing Medical educational events
- Interact with Local stakeholders in Medical community in TA
- Identify and interact with influential members of the Medical community (HCPs/KTLs) and other healthcare stakeholders (managed care organizations, government organizations, patient groups) within assigned territory and TA
- Represent company at Medical Education events, programs, meetings and support patient advocacy related activities
- Partner with external stakeholders to develop innovative solutions
- Engage with internal colleagues (Medical Affairs department, Clinical Operations, Commercial colleagues as appropriate, etc.) in developing and delivering and participating in Medical or cross-functional initiatives
Who are you?
- Possess an Advanced scientific degree (e.g. MSc, PharmD, PhD, MD) or Pharmacist
- Prior Scientific and/or clinical training in Oncology and/or Neurology.
- Minimum 3 years of professional, clinical/research experience in a scientific or related field required
- Good teamwork, excellent interpersonal skills, customer, strategy and result orientated
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com