A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Provider field service - product installation, repair, preventive maintenance, calibration to support the BM business growth on the market.
- Take the role as APAC BCS product line technical coordinator to be the bridge between APAC and HQ. Job including but not limited to issue updating, product upgrade & training, quality complaint, marketing support…
- Support in-house service for BM/AA product, including repair, calibration, maintenance.
- Achieve the customer satisfaction target set by management.
- Service tools maintenance and database management.
Who you are:
- Diploma degree, preferred in electronic or mechanical engineering or related disciplines.
- 3~5 years’ working experience in instrument repairing, better to have working experience in lab with chemical or microbial background.
- Willing to travel, special in APAC.
- Strong communication skills, good logic thinking and experienced repair skill.
- High energy, teamwork, self-motivated, be able to work under pressure.
- Good command of English, could communicate technical issues by phone and Email.
Functional area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com