A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Position: Regulatory Expert
The candidate will be a key regulatory expert for the portfolio of our Life Science business, pharmaceutical related products consisting of Medical Device, In-Vitro Diagnostic, API and excipient, single use, filter, consumable and process materials for the biopharmaceutical industry.
The ideal candidate should have an understanding of regulatory & quality for sterile drugs/biopharmaceuticals, including new drug registration, GMP and relevant regulations.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Act related job.
• Pharmaceutical drug master file management.
• In-Vitro Diagnostic / Medical Device Marketing Authorization Holder license management.
• Pharmaceutical / In-Vitro Diagnostic / Medical Device Manufacture license (package, labeling, warehousing) management support.
• Foreign Manufacturers Accreditation/Registration management (Germany, Ireland, Switzerland and US).
• Corresponding with foreign manufacturers.
• Definition of processes to implement upcoming regulatory needs and requirements.
• Coordinates processes with internal functions for the commenting/drafting of regulatory/industry guidelines, regulations and standards.
• Monitor and report on changes of relevant regulatory and compliance environment with impact with Merck Life Science business. Analyze available regulatory and compliance information.
• Increases the influence of Merck in important regulatory bodies and industry associations.
• Secure flow of information from/to authorities, industry associations.
• Safeguard Merck LS strategic interests and objectives in arising guidance, standards and regulation.
• Training for and support of internal stakeholders and external customers.
• Take active role to build regulatory intelligence for Life Science. Focused area includes aseptic processing, sterile filtration, virus clearance validation, single use, process materials, chromatography, culture media.
Education and Languages required:
• Business level English skill (Must to have)
• Pharmacist (Must to have)
Professional Knowledge and Experiences (preferred):
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical related regulations and biomanufacturing.
• More than 10 years experiences in pharmaceutical related regulations and/or quality assurance in pharmaceutical company.
• Experience of Japanese Medical Device/In-Vitro Diagnostic QMS, GMP, ISO 13485 standards, regulatory and compliance requirements.
• Experience working in a global, matrix environment.
Personal Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver excellent outcomes.
• Good communication in multi- national cultures internally and externally.
• Capability on collaboration, communication and stress management
• Good project management skills.
• Ability to train and educate others.
• Good listening skills with the ability to analyze and respond to given situations quickly and effectively.
• Proficient in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Recruiting contact: Fang Liu
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com