A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will work as IT Senior Analyst for Digital Web Marketing Tools within Center in Bangalore. Your passion is the continuous improvement of websites and you live and breathe website KPIs and SEO metrics. You have a deep knowledge on how complex websites on content management systems are set up and how continuous reporting through various tools can be leveraged to boost the website quality.
You work closely with the Content Management teams as well as the web development team to translate findings into actionable changes. You have a vision on how to proactively support the business needs in various locations and are excited to provide best of class services for the online communication.
You are experienced with agile development methods and participate actively in daily Scrum disciplines (stand-ups, estimates, progress reporting).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to drive enhancement and changes for our websites by using data from Web Analytics tools (Google 360 Suite, Adobe Analytics, SiteImprove, Search console)
- Ability to make a robust plan and implement changes in an agile environment to continuously improve the quality and Seo ranking of the websites
- Autonomous coordination of activities with business and IT stakeholders
- Proactive monitoring & consulting of website KPI’s aligning to the business needs (web analytics, SEO and key performance indicators)
- Provide technical leadership, training and mentoring of newly build solutions to the business
Qualification, Years of Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree in information technology or Marketing related studies
- 5+ years experience in Web Analytics/Digital Marketing/ Marketing Analytics
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics, Google Adwords / Double click Big Manager, Google Search Console, Data Studio, Tag Management
- Proven experience & deep understanding of Adobe and Google products and it's implementation
- SEO consulting by using tools like e.g. SiteImprove, Search console
- Experience with A/B testing for landing pages and site optimization
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodology
- Basic understanding of HTML and Java script/ JQuery
- Experience in web content management ideally Adobe Experience Manager
- Google Analytics and Adwords certification are a plus.
- Strong conceptual understanding of sales and marketing
- Good acumen of business functions with a developer mindset
- Excellent communication skills & experience working in virtual teams
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of SQL / Big query will be an added advantage
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com