A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The LSR Product Management Operations (PM Ops) Team works closely with our internal and external partners to manage product life cycles, triage issues, develop solutions and support projects ranging from internal PM Ops initiatives to Franchise initiatives. Your role will largely support one Franchise and then, to a lessor extend, support projects and activities that add value to the department and/or to the larger organization.
The PM Ops Specialist will support customer requirements by providing management of PASS (Pricing, Availability, Service and Selection) for products within assigned area of responsibility. They will ensure timely addition of new products into appropriate business systems. Including the collection of product information/documentation and defining product inventory model.
In this role the PM Ops Specialist will execute pricing and discount strategies as assigned, manage global change requests for the Product Management group, handle general product line inquiries and issues as needed.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Biology or related Life Sciences field
- 1+ years of experience working in Marketing, Technical Service, Sales or Procurement in a Life Science or Biotech environment
- Project Management skills are considered a plus
- Able to prioritize and complete tasks on a given time frame
- High level of attention to detail is required – ability to compete tasks right first time
- Familiar with adherence to data quality, data governance and master data management practices / principles
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills in collaboration with supervisor
- Comprehension of Oracle and SAP ERP systems preferred
- Experience with Business Objects and Business Warehouse or other like business supporting systems
- Proficiency in MS Office tools to include: Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio etc.
- Good communication and engagement skills (verbal, written, listening) – ability to work with Marketing, R&D and Operations
- Self-motivated to work independently and/or as part of a team
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.