A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Distributor Account Manager – Cell Marque
The Cell Marque International team of our company is seeking a Distributor Account Manager to support the growth and strategy of our distributor partners in the APAC region. The Distributor Account Manager with Cell Marque is responsible for growing business in their territory by supporting a network of specialized distributors, as well as establishing new partnerships in unrepresented geographies
Distributor Account Managers are responsible for achieving sales targets in an assigned territory through effective execution of business and sales strategy, overall territory/account management, and travel to the assigned territory.
You will create and implement campaigns, promotions, and customer trainings to strengthen current relationships, and develop and expand new business. In this role, you will be responsible for managing effective pricing strategies, contracts, and relationships.
You will be expected to travel up to 50% in the assigned territory, as well as occasional travel to the US and other regions for training and meetings.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences (Biology) or Business
- 3+ years of work experience in sales, marketing, or lab environment
- Experience in Life Science or Healthcare industry
- Experienced in immunohistochemistry, or knowledge of the clinical pathology market
- Experience working remotely with a global team, ability to work independently to drive growth, and in a matrixed organization inspiring teamwork to achieve results.
- Ability to develop and deliver technical presentations and training to a range of audiences
- Experience with distributor management
- Relevant business acumen to the global pathology market.
- Experience working with IVD or regulated diagnostic products
- Demonstrated capability of establishing relationships at all appropriate account levels to close the sales process and technical competency demonstrated in product knowledge, product application and product positioning for clinical diagnostics market.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, communication, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving competency in handling distribution, product issues, sales issues and customer issues.
- Demonstrated ability with various sales tools and technology, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office software, SalesForce or other CRM, and sales analysis software
- Sales competency which includes preparing and implementing tactical business plans, selling skills, relationship building, call planning, territory development, follow-up and closing skills with proven success in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Multilingual and good knowledge of the Asia Market will be a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com