A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: IT Senior Veeva Developer
Job Location: ECity, Bangalore
You will work as IT Senior Veeva Developer within our India Development Center in Bangalore. In this job, you will be responsible to discuss and clarify requirements with business teams and create technical requirements from business requirements according to our Veeva/Salesforce development guidelines. It is important to foster a deep level of communication with the business teams to ensure effective solutions and high customer satisfaction. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and your ability to understand business requirements for Marketing and Sales processes combined with the skill to perform comparative analysis across solutions in order to provide technical recommendations is a key success factor. From a technical perspective we expect the ability to prepare extensive solution documentation related to technical architecture and solution design of technical components for use across various SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others). You are a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can collaborate with virtual teams, and having a proven track record of delivering outstanding quality for the Business.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
- 5-10 years of development experience in Salesforce/Veeva
- Proven knowledge and expertise in practical application of Visualforce, Apex Programming and Force.com APIs across multiple clients
- Good knowledge of Salesforce configuration capabilities and ability to automate using out of the box features e.g. process builders, flows, workflows as well as Lightning and Lightning Component experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices, coding standards and governor limits
- Excellent knowledge of implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Knowledge of Salesforce administration, release management, and deployment expertise across various tools
- Ability to analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues
- Extensive knowledge of implementing web services such as SOAP and REST APIs with a good understanding of interfaces across enterprise landscapes: e.g. SAP, MDM etc.
- Prior experience of integration with ETL tools like Informatica
- Relevant certifications: Salesforce PD1, Salesforce PD2, Salesforce App Builder, Veeva CRM Administrator, Veeva MultiChannel Administrator
- Excellent command of English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com