A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: IT Veeva QA Engineer - Marketing & Sales - CRM
Job Location: ECity Bangalore
You will work as IT Salesforce.com / Veeva QA expert within our India Development Center in Bangalore. In this job, you will be responsible for timely completion of QA activities related to Salesforce/Veeva and ensure delivery quality in line with business’s requirements and Salesforce guidelines. It is important to establish a professional level of communication with the business teams to ensure effective solutions and high customer satisfaction. Your ability to understand business requirements for Marketing and Sales processes and the skill to develop appropriate technical solutions is a key success factor. From a technical perspective we expect proper QA documentation covering test plan, test scripts, defect traceability and quality control using SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others). You are a diligent, hardworking individual who can deliver business critical Salesforce.com/ Veeva applications.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology
- 3-6 years of experience with at least 3 years of hands-on Veeva QA engineer responsibilities
- Veeva QA experience in: Account Profiling, Account Management, Call planning, Territory management, Medical Inquiries, Survey Management, Speaker Management, Event Management, Campaign management, Lead management, reporting and dashboards.
- Lightning and Lightning Component experience
- Practical experience with implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Relevant certifications: Salesforce Administrator, Veeva CRM Administrator
- Overall 3-6 years of experience in Salesforce and Veeva with at least experience in 2 Veeva projects as a QA engineer.
- Possess an excellent end-to-end understanding of QA processes, organization and techniques to drive quality into the product
- Ability to plan for release Planning, sprint planning, plan refinement, along with test plan preparation and test script execution
- Define project QA metrics, define metrics measurement along-with track, assess and report on adherence to these metrics
- Test execution, Test results reporting & Defect Management
- Collaborate with the Veeva technical lead across functions and be able to manage progress across roll-outs
- Excellent command of English
- Sound knowledge of Veeva modules, Veeva functional test cases
- Should be able to work independently and analyze problems and provide solutions.
- Ability to prepare positive and negative test scenarios and related test scripts to ensure end-to-end regression testing
Good to Have Skills:
- Prior knowledge and experience of test automation using Selenium
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com