A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Customer Care Associate position involves working in a dynamic, fast paced, high energy call center, and rewarding team environment focused on delivering a better customer experience. You will be responsible for ensuring each transaction is processed within customer specifications for MilliporeSigma guidelines. As a Customer Care Associate, you must be eager to learn, be respectful, honest & humble, and embrace challenges.
Your duties will require you to be able to resolve requests and inquiries related to orders, shipments or other customer-related matters and accurately document. Documentation should adhere to all ISO certification and be able to withstand Customer-Service related audits when called upon. You will also enter internal and external customer orders and quotations received via inbound calls, email and website inquiries. When necessary you will be called upon to investigate and record lost or damaged orders, complaints, credit and/or rebill requests.
The opportunity for growth exists for employees who are eager to promote innovation, embrace new ideas and demonstrate the ability to learn at the next level of responsibility.
Who you are:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience
- Associates degree or higher education
- 1+ year of experience in a Call Center environment highly preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle system and PC applications a plus.
- Strong knowledge around Millipore's organizational structure, business practices and customer base.
- Act as a role model of Millipore’s values and best-in-class business practices.
- Able to meet the challenges of a fast-paced, high-energy environment, while maintaining a strong level of professionalism.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication and written skills, proactive problem-solving skills, and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Excellent listening and telephone communication skills.
- Highly motivated and organized, with attention to prioritizing incoming tasks.
- Multilingual skills (French and Spanish) are a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.