A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role will be to quality control checking of raw data and calculations used in Scientific reports.
You will update master schedules (excel files) with study details.
Who you are:
- Student of Science, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Pharmacy or engineering (enrolled)
- You have a very good knowledge of English, written and spoken
- You have very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Study/Live in the Darmstadt area
- Responsible and dedicated working style with a team Spirit
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com