A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Design and develop scalable technical implementations. Will work with scrum masters, functional analysts, and other technical analysts to understand business requirement, design and build scalable solutions using Java/JEE frameworks to successfully implement requirements that meet business need.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years hands-on experience in Java/JEE
- 2+ years leading small to mid sized project teams
- Good understanding of JAX-R & REST
- Software managment/project lifecycle/project methodology skills required
- Ability to work with global team
- Excellent leadership & problem-solving skills, must be customer centric
- Experience with Agile
- Knowledge in Maven, Cassandra & Elastic Search
- English fluency required: written, oral, communication & comprehension
Functional Area: Information Technology
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com