A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Web Middleware Analyst will be responsible for both existing legacy sites & new application support. This role's primary focus is support of our eCommerce website within China, with the future expecatation of expanding support for our global next-generation platform. Resolving website and middleware issuies keeps the team busy; however, maintenance and upgrades of software, service and non-routine proactive advancement of the platform making our offering unique and consistently at the top of our markets. In this role, you are encouraged to present new ideas, methodology, and outside influence to challenge the norm.
Who You Are:
- Knowledge of enterprise-level java application servers
- Development lifecycle management: Stash, Git, Jenkins
- Networking firewall, load balancing & DMZ configuration at a high-level
- Basic unix administration abilities
- Expertise in RH Linux, CentOS, AIX, etc
- Automation/scripting languages a plus: Perl, Python, etc
- Basic SAP ERP functionality & integration
- Database querying & basic modeling knowledge: Cassandra, MongoDB, etc
- Proficiency in English
Functional Area: Information Technology
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com