A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Search Functional Analyst you will work closely with both marketing/product management resources in our business units, and technical resources in our IS department, to ensure a focus on delivering a world class eCommerce experience to our customers. You will be an expert on our Search platform so that you can create test scenarios, run QA tests, report results, troubleshoot issues and understand and report on customer search behavior. This role is also responsible for understanding, and ensuring, business requirements are met for any new development on a variety of backend systems by working with stakeholders, documenting where needed, testing and communicating the status of projects.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in science, marketing, or related
- 2+ years delivering effective eCommerce projects
- English fluency; excellent communication skills
- Experience with Endeca, Solr, etc
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud, or other website analytics
- Knowledge of Agile software development process
- Ability to work with global team
- Excellent verbal, written, & interpersonal skills
- Experience with Project Management methods
Functional Area: Information Technology
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com