A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Support the Sheboygan site with maintenance project management. Plan, execute and review maintenance projects consisting of site equipment, facilities, and utility systems. This role is multi-skilled capable of completing projects that cross over multiple traditional disciplines and business functions.
- Is frequently required to wear appropriate protective gear, (hard hats, glasses/goggles, chemical resistant suits, gloves, safety shoes) and other personal protection equipment.
- Employee must view computer monitors for long periods of time. Processes
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to site, stand, walk, reach above the shoulder, stoop, kneel, twist, crouch or crawl for long periods of time. Proficient using diagnostic and test instruments.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or associate engineering degree with equivalent experience in applicable field.
- 1+ years related project management experience in operations environment.
- Valid driver’s license for work related travel
- Proficient in project management applications and continuous improvement methodologies and tools.
- Project Management Training and Certification
- Familiar with the Management of Change Processes
- Proficient using diagnostic and test instruments
- Fluent in MS Office, CAD, CMMS, Computer aided manufacturing and controls, and SAP or equivalent ERP system. 6S skills, Prints/Assembly Drawing.
- Able to lead contractors and other technicians in completing work.
- Ability to generate process improvement ideas.
- Excellent leadership skills with site cross functional teams.
- Negotiating and bids specification writing. Ability to read and understand schematic, fabrication, equipment and building drawings
- Understand building, electrical, local, state and national engineering codes
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines given frequent interruptions
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.