A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Payroll Team Coordinator you will be responsible for coordination, dispatching and monitoring of the team work load (day to day business) .You will be responsible for supporting supervisor in monitoring of cases, processes, phone calls and other work items.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in HR Shared Service Center
- Very good knowledge of systems and technology that support payroll
- Proven experience in leading HR/Payroll teams, also in transitioning HR/Payroll processes to HR SC, designing, documenting and analysing HR/Payroll processes
- Strong managerial and operational skills
- Strong process improvement skills
- Focus on problem solving in collaboration with interfaces and stakeholders
- Very good knowledge of German and English is a must
- Proactive and customer-focused attitude
- Analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to organize time efficiently by prioritizing work and concentrating on key tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com