A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the Global Fertility franchise and Global Fertility Marketing Team, you will lead the development of our core therapeutics portfolio strategy and digital health solution in line with the franchise goals. You are responsible for working together with the GBF colleagues, business partners incl. global medical affairs and key markets in designing the global marketing campaigns for the DHS and portfolio products in line with the market opportunities, challenges and needs. You have close contacts with the key stakeholders internally and externally to identify the treatment trends in the market and continuously bring innovative ideas to strengthen our portfolio. Keeping in mind “As One For Patients” philosophy, you will develop deep insights into the patient journey and bring ideas how our products can optimize the outcomes and experiences for the patients. You identify the needs and challenges of clinics and position the products that help Merck become preferred partners for them in realizing their goals of helping couples become partner. You will need to communicate and onboard the countries on your strategy and campaign and ensure implementation and feedback. You keep local marketing teams informed and engaged on the strategy/ activities and you develop models how to best leverage them across multiple channels. You have an active role in sharing best practices within the organization. You manage projects, digital/creative / product development agencies, resources, and timelines in order to meet objectives on time and on budget. You set clear KPIs and report performance of your key activities and assess them against the business objectives.
Who you are:
- You have at least 7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry at Global level and/or country level
- You have ideally a marketing and/ scientific background and experience in fertility market
- You are fluent in English (speaking & writing)
- You have an innovative mindset and passion for developing new products in digital healthcare space
- You are strategic thinker and communicator
- You are proactive in identifying new trends and solutions for patients and HCPs
- You have demonstrated strong collaboration, co-creation and influencing skills
- You have a strong experience of project management with multiple stakeholders in a cross-functional environment
- You are always challenging status-quo
- You have demonstrated your ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com