A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our team as an MSL, specialising in Oncology. As part of the Medical team you will provide specialist scientific support for the oncology product portfolio. This field-based role is focused on providing evidence based non-promotional scientific communication to customers and key thought leaders (KTLs). This role involves building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and KTLs and providing both oncology disease area and product specific training internally and externally as requested. In addition, you will attend medical scientific meetings and congresses to update knowledge, facilitate collaborations with KTLs and disseminate scientific knowledge and learnings to colleagues.
This is a great opportunity to work with recently launched and established products with the potential for further imminent launches in the near future. This role will be the main point person for Medical Affairs activities relating to Oncology within the South West and Midlands. Our companies Oncology portfolio and pipeline is at a very exciting stage, this role would be a great opportunity for a motivated individual to become part of a an exciting future.
Who you are:
- Adept at responding reactively to requests for information about marketed and investigational products from the portfolio and conducting medical and scientific exchange with healthcare experts
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Have oncology experience and familiarity with oncology clinical trials, both company sponsored and investigator led
- Be familiar with all UK and Irish regulatory guidelines in relation to the latest ABPI / IPHA Codes of Practice, MHRA /IMB and all other relevant authorities and bodies
- This role is field based and will cover the south west of England, south Wales and the Midlands, there will also be the opportunity for international travel as required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com