A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Joining our international team in the Shared Service Center in Wrocław you will be responsible for the technical and disciplinary leadership of a heterogeneous team of 10-15 Purchasing Specialists, dealing with complex matters and issues as well as specials tasks / projects in the area of Procurement, especially with regard to the Purchase to Pay (P2P) process. You will cooperate with a high number of interface partners, mainly from Spain, Italy, France and Switzerland, internally (Sourcing, stakeholder, requisitioners, Accounts Payable, Goods Receiving Department etc.) and externally (suppliers). In your daily communication you will align complex topics and issues, you will manage employee and team communication, as well as stakeholder and Interface Communication. You will occasionally lead small projects or sub-projects. You will ensure qualitative high level consultation of stakeholders and interfaces with regard to the P2P process, efficient processes execution by the team, support team members in clarification of complex tasks and escalation management. You will coordinate and monitor as well the workload in the team and define work packages accordingly. You will manage your team directly reporting to you, including annual target setting. You will ensure continuous adherence to current policies, guidelines and Standard Operating procedures.
Who you are:
- Expertise on the level of an advanced master degree
- Comprehensive knowledge of the P2P process and stakeholder landscape
- Comprehensive knowledge of company structure
- Fluent English is a must
- Good command of other European language (French, Italian or Spanish) is a nice to have
- Comprehensive knowledge of workplace-specific and Procurement-related software and IT tools including SAP R/3 and Ariba
- Extended Microsoft Office skills (eg. Excel, PPT)
- 3-5 years of experience in the area of operational Procurement / Purchasing
- Minimum 1 year of experience in leading a team of administrators
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com