A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
To support the group wide Company Master Data Solutions, we are looking for a driven individual with a superb customer and service orientation mindset. The person we are looking for should demonstrate a high level of “data affinity,” a good oversight of business processes, as well as SAP based ERP systems (MDG-F/S). In addition, we are looking for someone who is results-driven and has excellent analytical skills to help in solving complex challenges. The individual will align and shape the master data business processes and solutions for our Company globally, with main focus on Finance and /or Supplier /Health Care Professionals and Health Care Organizations.
You will use your advanced analytical skills to solve complex problems or problems that do not have routine solutions. Furthermore, you will consult our businesses, demonstrating strong customer-orientation with an eye for the company’s own interests. Within the team and beyond, you will act as an Advisor and contribute to the technical direction of the Master Data Management discipline.
Who you are:
- You hold a Graduate degree in Information Management or equivalent
- You have a broad knowledge of business processes and their design principles
- You have deep knowledge of master data processes and ERP systems, architecture and end-to-end process landscape
- You have the distinction of combining good technical skills in data management (data modelling, data querying, databases, etc.) with the ability to explain difficult or sensitive information
- You use sound interpersonal and cultural awareness skills to effectively collaborate with business users and technical resources globally
- You have a superb command of written and spoken English; further languages are desirable
- You are willing to travel regularly
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com