A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
To support the group wide master data solutions, we are looking for a driven individual with a superb customer- and service orientation mindset. The person we are looking for should demonstrate a high level of “data affinity”, a good oversight of our company business processes, as well as SAP based ERP systems. In addition, we look for someone who is results driven and has excellent analytical skills to help solving complex challenges and who will align and shape the master data business processes and solutions for our company globally.You will use your advanced analytical skills to solve complex problems or problems that do not have routine solutions. Furthermore you will consult our businesses, demonstrating strong customer-orientation with an eye for the company’s own interests. Within the team and beyond you will act as advisor and contribute to the technical direction of the Master Data Management discipline.
Who you are:
• You have deep knowledge of master data processes and ERP systems, architecture and end-to-end process landscape
• Strong analytical skills are required
• You dispose of a broad knowledge of business processes and their design principles
• You have the distinction of combining good technical skills in data management (data modelling, data querying, databases, etc.) with the ability to explain difficult or sensitive information
• You use sound interpersonal and cultural awareness skills to effectively collaborate with business users, primarily regarding technical issues and challenges within his technical areas or discipline
• You have a superb command of written and spoken English, further languages are desirable
• You are willing to travel occasionally (up to 3 times per year for 1 week)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com