A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
· Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on Adobe marketing cloud products
· Define solution architecture for global customer engagement and global web content management platforms, integrating a full collage of supporting technologies including AEM, Search, Adobe Social, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Communities, Adobe Target, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Launch and others
· Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
· Diagnose and solve technical problems related to AEM implementation
· Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for content & collaboration solutions
· Provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation
· Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards for design and development
· Define best practices to manage performance, security and scalability of the Digital Platforms
· Establish strong, effective, working relationships with the multiple stakeholders across the global organization
· Co-ordinate and direct the internal as well as vendor development teams on regular development activities
· Review and provide feedback on technical competency of the resources for both intenal as well as external onboarding
· Be directly involved in technical details as and when needed for critical issues
Who you are: The ideal candidate should have a proven ability to design and develop web architecture supporting responsive Adobe web platform. The candidate should also have a proven background of architecting at least 3 large AEM global implementation with scalable framework in support of rapid development of multiple sites.
· 10+ years’ experience in Java based web development.
· 5+ years’ of experience in Adobe AEM implementation for customer facing websites.
· 3+ implementations /Architect AEM websites experience.
· Experience in guiding globally located development teams for technical issues
· Experience in delivering Adobe Experience Manager websites with integration to other Adobe Marketing cloud products like Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Social
· Experience with designing solution for Responsive Web sites and best practices in multi-channel environments.
· Experience in working with different business stakeholders at all levels of the company and influencing the technical decision for implementations
· Strong SDLC experience: familiarity in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
· Self-motivated, ability to work independently and investigate improvements to processes
· Experience in working with multicultural teams at different levels in the organization
· Proven experience in owning a platform and proactively drive towards excellence
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.