A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Experienced, energetic, experts for the role of Sr. Salesforce Developer.
Salesforce Sr. Developer will work with other Salesforce consultants, business and technical teams to create unique customer solutions leveraging the full power of the Salesforce platform.
Will have responsibility for capturing and documenting requirements and specifications for custom components and interfaces, designing solutions in accordance to best practices.
● Work as Subject matter experts (SMEs) and Individual Contributor
● Technically involve and initiate for key Salesforce implementation
● Possess a strong understanding of business operations
● Establish and maintain Salesforce implementation standards
● Knowledge on AppExchange products
● Ability to advise business and recommend when to use declarative code vs custom code using Visualforce and Apex
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
● 10+ Implementation of Salesforce projects that involve the Sales Cloud (CRM), Service Cloud (CTI), Collaboration Cloud (Chatter), Marketing Cloud, Custom Cloud, and/or integrations
● Working knowledge on Field Service Lightning
● Certified Salesforce System Administrator (ADM 201)
● Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV 401/App Builder)
● Salesforce PD1 and PD2 certification
● Proven experience with Visualforce, Triggers, APEX and Lightning
● Experience on Lightning Component, Visual Force to Lightning Migration, Lightning events implementation
● Experience on Workflows, Flow, Process Builder, Validation rules etc.
● Have extensive experience on System optimization, Batch Apex, Future methods, Queueable, Schedulable
● Serial and Parrallel Bulk API implementation knowledge
● Experience on Lightning Design Services
● Mobile experience using Salesforce1 Platform
● Proven experience in translating business requirement into feasible solution that can be effectively implemented
● Experience with data structures, data modeling, and database schema
● Experience with declarative solutions including creation of custom objects, workflows, approvals, email alerts, field updates, outbound messages and communication templates
● Demonstrated ability to independently analyze and design complex solutions within a tight deadline
● Strong oral and written communication skills
● Strong teamwork skills
● Strong customer services skills focusing on customer success
● Strong organizational and planning skill
● Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV 501/Platform Developer I & II)
● 8+ years of experience implementing Sales and/or Customer Service projects
● Experience with Salesforce.com Sales, Service, Marketing, Analytics Cloud
● Experience with Change Sets , force.com IDE and Eclipse
● Experience with AppExchange App comparisons, selection, and implementation
● Gather user and system requirements as use cases
● Experience with Agile SCRUM development methodology
● Experience with Apex, VisualForce, APIs programming
● Experience with MiddleWare tools like Dell Boomi, Informatica, JitterBit or similar
● Business process capture and automation in Salesforce
● Solved Salesforce problems and recommended solutions
● Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
● Certified Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
● Certified Advanced Systems Administrator
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com