A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible in sourcing and managing the indirect spend category for Philippine operations.
What you do:
- Ensure full compliance of procurement activities with company's Code of Ethics, Procurement policies and procedures.
- Ensure that new and existing requirements are sourced at the lowest cost of acquisition in line with company's cost objectives.
- Review and improve current operational process. Write and implement policies to support improvements.
- Manage stakeholders in terms of complying with company procurement policies
- Establish and maintain business relationships with suppliers.
- Develop strategies in sourcing and procuring all indirect spend materials of the company
- Establish and implement process improvement plans to increase efficiency, effectiveness and flexibility of procurement resources
- Implement regional projects/initiatives and policies.
Who you are:
- Must have at least five (5) years work experience in sourcing/purchasing or supply chain.
- Must be well versed in contract writing and management
- Must be knowledgeable in PEZA/BOC rules
- Must know SAP MM module
- Preferably with work experience from pharma industry
- Preferably with experience handling promotional materials, marketing services, third party agencies and contracts
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com