A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
The Salesforce developer will be responsible for timely completion of Salesforce development and ensure delivery quality in line with business’s requirements and Salesforce development guidelines. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to develop business critical Salesforce.com applications, while ensuring coding practices are maintained.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Overall 4-6 years of experience with atleast 3 years of of hands-on Salesforce.com development experience in Apex classes, triggers, VisualForce
- Salesforce development experience in Visualforce, Apex Programming and Force.com APIs across 2-3 clients at a minimum.
- Knowledge of implementing web services such as SOAP and REST APIs
- Working experience in deployment tools e.g. ANT, Eclipse, Change Set and data migration using data loader and other tools
- Ability to automate using out of the box features e.g. process builders, flows, workflows etc.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices, coding standards and governor limits
- Experience in Salesforce FSL (Field Service Lightning) will be a plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and transform them into solutions
- Maintain good level of interaction interact with the business teams for business clarifications
- Knowledge of technical solution documentation covering technical components, component traceability etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills for effective communication with business teams and stakeholders
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others)
- Salesforce PD1, Salesforce PD2, Salesforce App Builder
Additional Qualifications (Preferable)
- Prior experience of integration with ETL tools like Informatica
- Lightning and Lightning Component experience
- Salesforce Field Service Lightning
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com