A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As our working student, you will support IT Infrastructure external & internal communications initiatives and organization of internal events. You will create PowerPoint presentations and communication materials for our projects, administer our different employee communication meetings, assist with the development of announcements. You will be working with cross-functional teams from various levels. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in an innovative environment and has a passion for writing.
- At least in 2nd year of your Bachelor studies in fields of communication, change management, organizational development or similar
- Available for up to 20 hours a week
- A proactive team player with an affinity to digital topics and tools
- A fast learner with curiosity, organizational talent and strong analytical skills
- Self-reliant with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German and English Proficient in MS Office
- Basic knowledge in InDesign & Photoshop is a plus
- Basic knowledge in HTML is a plus
Start: as soon as possible
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com