A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As IT Security and GDPR expert you manage the oversight, reporting and follow-up on Application vulnerabilities and patches for all systems in the scope of the IT department servicing Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Quality solutions. In addition you manage the monitoring on GDPR registrations and ensure compliance for all systems in scope of the IT unit Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Quality.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Administration of Vulnerability reporting & follow-up of fixing
- Administrate GDPR entries and registration activties
- Ensure regular review of GDPR status for the whole portfolio worldwide
- Monitor and manage the follow-up og ITGSS items relevenat to our application portfolio
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- GDPR rules and regulations
- Manage vulnerabilities and patches for all systems in the scope of IT-AM.
- Manage GDPR compliance for all systems in scope of IT-AM
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com