A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are looking for an Associated Sales Director CEE withing Merck Life Science, BioProcessing. In this role you will lead a team of account managers within the area of Central Eastern Europe (PL, CZ, SLK, HU). The BioProcessing business includes filters, chromatography resins, single-use technologies as well as cell culture media & -supplements, buffers and other chemicals. Our innovative products and services help our pharmaceutical customers to make their drugs (e.g. monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, plasma-derived molecules) in a safe and efficient way for patients. You are responsible to achieve the team’s sales targets and objectives and developing the individuals of your team as well as empowering them to manage their business using the different tools and support functions available. As an experienced sales professional and leader, you are supporting your team in establishing sustainable long-term client relationships that result in further developing the business while achieving a high level of client satisfaction. You bring new ideas to generate new business while continuing to motivate your team.
Who you are:
- Scientific Degree in natural sciences, MSc preferred.
- 7+ year’s experience in B2B sales.
- 3+ years leadership experience.
- Working knowledge of biopharmaceutical and biotech drug production processes/unit operations
- Strong customer focus and willingness to set and achieve ambitious goals.
- Planning and analytical skills, from forecasting to resource allocation, as well as strategy development and implementation.
- Curious, proactive, entrepreneurial, collaborative, innovative, out of the box thinker.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, English fluently and local language preffered
- Willingness to travel >40% of your time, mainly within the Central Eastern European sales territory.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com