A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Manage a team of Customer Care employees, specifically an order management team. While this role will primarily focus on email & B2B interactions, it may include phone interactions and other back office tasks depending on business need.
As a leader within our organization, you will be expected to help create a culture of excellence, role-modeling the behaviors that allow us to realize our purpose of delivering a better customer experience. Increase customer satisfaction, solving problems, maximizing resources, and acting as an escalation point. Create individual and team goals aligned with department and corporate objectives.
This position will involve managing individual and team performance, measuring service levels and other key performance indicators. Target operational efficiencies, working cross-functionally and collaborating with supporting groups to execute process improvement ideas.
Direct people, time and tasks in accordance with Quality, Safety, HR, and Compliance policies. Coach employees to increase competence and improve performance, creating an environment of empowerment. Develop employees through regular feedback, including the creation of individual development plans. Focus on employee engagement, including regular employee recognition.
Who you are:
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2+ years of work experience in a call center or customer care environment of commercial and service-oriented company.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in business management or related business or education fields
• Experience in the role of a supervisor or equivalent preferred
• Demonstrates excellent documentation & communication skills
• Understanding of MilliporeSigma business & proven experience with customer facing functions
• Operational expertise in Microsoft applications
• Proven ability to mentor, coach & motivate all levels
• Ability to work with sensitive company information in a professional & confidential manner
• Excellent presentation skills & ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
• Ability to build sustainable relationships
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.