A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Plan and schedule daily delivery and working closely with internal stakeholders (Customer Service, Logistics and Warehouse)
- Inventory management, maintenance and updating of data in SAP
- Handle general administrative support and coordination
- Ensure incoming shipments are arrive in a timely manner.
- Provide timely inventory information for replenishment of Flammable goods from 3rd party Warehouse
- Work with the Supply Chain team to ensure stocks are replenished / received in a timely manner
- Report all non-conformances
- Responsible for regular equipment maintenance and calibration
- Support monthly cycle counting and yearly stock taking activities
- Involve in ISO and EHS initiatives
Who You Are:
- Diploma/Higher Nitec/Nitec in supply chain, logistics, warehouse management or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of warehouse administrative and/or supervisory experience
- Computer literacy especially in MS office applications and SAP
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills and a team player
- Familiar with ISO and EHS and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience with handling Chemical/DG in logistics and warehouse environment would be advantageous.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com