A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Are you passionate about companies digital transformation? This job is for you!
We are looking for talents with a diverse skillset around digital topics in order to build our future Digital products.
As a key member of the R&D, you will drive the development of digital features like instrument connectivity to IoT/LiMS platforms, smartphone or cloud applications. For this, you will have to design, develop and build firmwares, softwares, and web applications (i.e. webservers, cloud computing, …). You will select the right communication protocols to connect our instruments in a seamless manner to the industrial and regulated environment of our customers and will ensure the feasibility, security, robustness of the different technologies and/or software modules. In order to solve the challenges of our customers in the Pharma and Food & Beverage, you will drive internal and external suppliers in India, USA and/or Germany, apply software good development practices and be curious to explore a wide range of new technologies.
You will be part of a multi-site R&D working with different project teams.
Who you are:
- Master degree with 10+ years of experience in software development
- 5+ years in technologies like IoT (MQTT/REST/JSON APIs), Java, HTML5, CSS, XML et Linux/Android platform with integration of C API for embedded software.
- Knowledge on communication protocols for instruments (LIN, CAN, Profibus, Ether/UDP). The knowledge of wireless connectivity (e.g. Bluetooth, WiFi) and their regulatory constraints is a plus.
- Knowledge of AR, VR, AI, double biometric authentication tools
- Use of software development tools (e.g. GIT, Jama, …)
- Used to work in multicultural environment (Gernamy, USA, India) with IT providers
- Knowledge of the FDA regulation for pharmaceutical products with a focus on xGMP, GaMP and CFR is a plus.
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel (10-15%)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com