A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Analyst – Web Data Management will help the Digital Marketing – Content Team to fill the information gaps identified on our web product pages via data mining, quality check and batch loading. The uploaded data will facilitate facetted search on our e-commerce website and help Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review data model documentation updates and performs gap analysis against current procedures; also ensure that compliance and appropriate data integrity requirements are met
- Generate reports based on Gap Analysis/Content Audit Tool and data in Google Analytics to identify trends
- Research and identify product specific data from various industry specific websites, peer reviewed journals, internal resources and enter into a proprietary database
- Check completed work for accuracy and stores documents in designated locations
- Prepares batch loaders and uploads data on to the website using our Content Management System
- Maintain records of activities and tasks in JIRA (Project Management System)
- Provide support to the Interns and Content Writing team as required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong scientific background and broad knowledge base with the ability to quickly absorb unfamiliar research topics
- Computer proficiency, including MS Excel and associated Office tools. Proficient in using search engines and navigating through web pages
- Proficient in reading and comprehending peer-reviewed scientific literature
- 1-2 years’ experience in scientific content writing, technical support or some combination thereof is desirable
- Experience in search engine optimization (SEO) and google analytics is a plus
- Basic proficiency in Content Management Systems, experience in search engine optimization (SEO) and google analytics is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com