A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This 2-year graduate program targets you as a high potential graduate and gives you challenging opportunities that prepare you for future roles in Treasury but also the Finance organization. The program encompasses rotations within Group Treasury and across functions to ensure accelerated learning. This includes training-on-the-job, international assignments, mentoring, as well as personal and professional development.
Your role: During the 24-months individual rotation plan, you will get to know multiple facets of Corporate Treasury as well as of the entire Finance organization and build a strong companywide network. During the first year you will gain deep inside in all Corporate Treasury activities of a multinational organization. In the second year you will experience activities in different Finance areas with focus on Controlling, Accounting and General Finance which deepen your understanding of the business, Finance tools and processes and the requirements for the Finance function. As part of the general Finance training you will have a 3-months assignment abroad, where you will be assigned to our local Finance organization. As a member of the local team you will be responsible for processes, projects and management support to enhance your Treasury and Finance expertise and to further develop business acumen as well as cross-cultural competences.
Program Start: Q2 2020
Who you are:
- Master's degree in Finance/Business Studies (preferred) or Business Informatics with a focus in Finance
- Outstanding academic performance (top scores)
- Extensive practical experiences in Corporate Treasury or Banking via internships
- Apprenticeship in Banking a plus
- Sound financial knowledge and analytical skills
- International experience
- Fluency in English, second language a plus
- High learning agility and curiosity to discover solutions to exciting challenges
- Willingness to embrace new technology, ideally first touchpoints with digitization topics
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good networking and collaboration skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com