A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will serve as the primary point of contact for generating sales of products and services by focusing on selling to universities, governmental institutes and hospital end users (i.e. scientists, PhD’s, TA, including core facilities) in your allocated territory. You will plan and manage activities within your territory and coordinate all our customer support functions, including field and office-based specialists, to help our customers meet their objectives and maximize business opportunities. The focus of this role is selling to end-users by leveraging the value of our technical products and scientific knowledge for "Life science" product portfolio. You will utilize the available tools and resources to track and report sales activity, share account knowledge and exceed sales targets, ensuring a sustainable, profitable growth. It will be essential to build a deep understanding of the customer drivers and deliver the appropriate products, services and resources.
Who you are:
- Scientific degree or PhD in relevant techniques (e.g. Chemistry, Analytic, Biology, Biotechnology)
- Sales experience desired, lab experience is an asset.
- German and English (oral and written); French is an asset
- Work autonomously and as part of a team incl. excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good business acumen and ability to produce and interpret sales data in various formats.
- Willingness to travel (80%, mainly in Switzerland)
- Home-office based, valid driving license
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com