A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: due to continued business growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Writer to join our Clearance Services Team in Stirling. As our Technical Writer, you will be responsible for the preparation of Final Reports and Certificates of Analysis using data obtained from GLP / GMP assays performed across all UK sites. You will work in collaboration with operations and supporting departments to summaries the life cycle, technical processes and assay results of a sample in a Final Report or Certificate of Analysis. You will understand scientific observations and ensure all documentation generated fulfils generally accepted professional industry standards, quality / regulatory standards and practices (GLP or GMP), as well as client specific requirements when reporting assays.
Who you are:
- HND or higher qualification in Biological Sciences or a related subject
- Relevant operational experience in a scientific laboratory role, ideally with a contract testing laboratory environment
- Have the ability to compile technical data into a high-quality report or certificate of analysis as required, in a timely manner
- Familiar with study-specific protocols, technical specifications, applicable SOPs and regulatory requirements
- Have an understanding of how to progress CAPA and change controls associated with any aspect of the technical writer function.
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment (GLP / GMP) would be advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and can work to deadlines
- Drives results and the ability to problem solve
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com