A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Overall Objectives of the Position
The Pharma Tech engineer that works closely together with routine manufacturing in order to bring pharma technology know-how and improvements to the shop floor. He has the capability provide product and process relevant technical supporting for relevant functions, take the role as MNT site owner for product technical transfer from given site, Lead trial and validation; Transfer and Install Operation Process, In-process Check Method, Process technics, Maintain Technical Standard and parameter, etc. in Nantong site. Optimize the process in routine and ensure the reliability of process and product.
• Develop PCS/CPV/CS/PPQ with site MBQ team, reviews PCS/CPV/CS/PPQ for the product and cleaning group to ensure a harmonized approach and to monitor performance.
• Lead and facilitate the risk assessment to ensure the reliability of process/cleaning and product.
• Build up know how system, work as process & technical expertise on Deviation investigation, SME training, process/cleaning improvement and process/cleaning relevant change.
• Manage the performance and standard in routine, initiate project to optimize the efficiency and improve yield.
• Other relevant tasks assigned by company.
Who you are:
Education and Qualification Required
• Bachelor Degree above in Pharmaceutical Engineering or Pharmacy related major.
• 5+ years pharmaceutical manufacturing experience with 2/3+ years in technical transfer, validation or process engineering position.
• Fluent in English.
• Result orientation, accuracy and reliability as a must.
• Excellent communication, problem-solving, planning and organization skills.
• Lean participant and Six Sigma Belts are preferred.
Functional area：Pharma Tech
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com