A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Representative to join the UK & IE Customer Relations team working from our offices in Poole, Dorset. You will provide support to both internal and external customers, with an unwavering commitment to customer service and the ability to produce outstanding quality work. The role will have a focus on phone interaction with our customers, comprehensively managing customer orders and providing accurate information to enhance customer satisfaction. You will work with customers, providing and processing information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. The opportunity for growth exists for employees who have the potential and demonstrate the ability to learn at the next level of responsibility. We also provide excellent benefits for the right candidate, including an Annual Incentive Plan, 26 Days Holiday, flexible working practices and more…..
Who You Are
- You will be educated to GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English & Maths
- NVQ Level 3 in Customer Service would also be highly desirable
- You must be confident to an intermediate level, in both Word and Excel and be fully computer literate
- You will come from a customer focussed background, ideally having experience with customers by providing and processing information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. Customer focus is key to this role.
- You will naturally have a professional telephone manner, be fluent in English (both written and verbal), along with good listening skills
- You must have excellent organisational skills and be able to work accurately under pressure, with strong prioritisation and attention to detail
- A knowledge of SAP, Outlook and Office 365 would be an advantage, as would any European language skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com