A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
MilliporeSigma is hiring for an eProcurement Solutions Manager. This role leads eCommerce growth initiatives by providing eProcurement expertise to convert existing business and drive adoption of our online and integrated eProcurement solutions. You will act as subject matter expert and identify eCommerce solutions to meet the specific needs of the eProcurement customer journey. You will work closely with sales and various functional teams to establish eProcurement goals and objectives. You will also collaborate with 3rd party eProcurement platform providers to develop creative approaches that improves the customer experience. You participate in the development of the eProcurement strategy and execution roadmap by gathering customer requirements and communicating enhancement opportunities to the rest of the eBusiness organization.
- Ability to travel up to 20% travel, mostly in North America, some overseas
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, statistics, computer science, math or another quantitative field.
- 5+ years of experience with E-Commerce and/or e-Procurement in sales, services, or IT
- 5+ years of experience gathering customer and market intelligence and using analytics to support revenue growth strategies.
- Ability to manage key conversion points and associated KPI’s along the customer eProcurement journey
- Expertise in eProcurement systems and marketplaces
- Team player and self-starter with excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and presentation skills. Ability to collaborate with all levels of staff and create relationships
- Ability to develop hypotheses and design a/b/(n) tests to improve KPI’s
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills to analyze eProcurement data for new opportunities for optimization
- Skilled at collaborating with multi-functional teams to test and implement solutions that drive channel adoption
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- ROI focused with an analytical mind to retrieve insights
- Understanding of digital marketing channels and principles
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.