A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Responsible for customer issues related to product quality and technical enquiries for the Process Solutions product portfolio which includes excipients, cell culture media, filters, single-use assemblies, hardware etc.
- To be a customer advocate who is responsible for the product quality complaint management process, including customer communication, logging complaint in TrackWise system, coordinating product decontamination & return, drafting and reporting of customer-facing letter etc.
- Handle and follow up with technical requests and enquiries from the customers. Respond and communicate with customers (internal and external) in a professional, efficient and supportive manner.
- Provide product & technical support to customers or internal sales through email, call and on-site support. This includes performing of product troubleshooting tests in the lab or at customer site when necessary.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with inter-functional and regional colleagues.
- Take up ownership/responsibility for assigned projects and tasks.
Who You Are:
- Degree/Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology, or other related fields.
- Preferably at least two (2) years of working experience in the biotechnology or biopharmaceutical field and has related knowledge in areas such as aseptic/sterile filtration, tangential flow filtration, single-use technology, chromatography etc.
- Familiar with the product complaint handling process for a GMP and bio/pharmaceutical environment.
- Team player with good communication skills (oral and written) and possesses integrity, resourcefulness and initiative.
- Passionate about supporting and solving customers’ issues and highly self-motivated.
- Good command of English, both oral and written.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com