A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
To optimize the Salesforce Project Management Office Millipore Sigma is looking for a highly experienced Commercial and Marketing (predominantly Lead to Order [LTO] processes) Senior Business Analyst and Project Manager with Salesforce know-how and experience using Salesforce in a matrix business environment. This individual will be responsible for understanding and representing a global perspective for common processes and understanding unique needs per business units and/or regions within a highly tailored and complex Salesforce solution which is integrated with many other systems to support the Lead to Order process.
- Development of Business Case, User & Functional specifications and other documentation including translating client needs into process flows, data flows, data mapping, etc.
- Conduct interviews and analysis to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases and scenarios.
- Lead the business process mapping, reengineering and conceptual functional design activities to support clear business requirements with a focus on ensuring scalable and resilient processes where possible.
- Contribute to the development of integrated project plans, including development of task estimates, identification of expertise requirements, etc.
- Drive workstreams within the program bridging between different business and IT functional areas and reporting on progress.
- Manage user expectations, requirements, and relationships including negotiating expectations as needed to ensure a quality solution.
- Experience with Salesforce required.
- Guide business users in the writing of User Stories/test scripts and manage the User Acceptance Testing Process.
Who You Are:
- Ability to translate highly complex solutions into a software product.
- SFDC knowledge and use a must.
- Relevant industry experience (Biotech, Pharma, Life Science) is required.
- 10+ years (Sr. BA) / 7+ years (BA) experience in requirements definition, testing, business process mapping, and project management.
- Knowledge of ETL, integration and migration tools using Oracle database, customer data management and governance and middleware products.
- Integration experience with SAP ERP and Oracle ERP systems.
- Product and Customer Master data knowledge and governance processes.
- Knowledge in Application Lifecycle and Implementation processes (e.g. PMI, Agile)
- Development and design experience on the Salesforce.com platform a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills with ability to learn quickly.
- Good communicator experienced in global, multi-cultural project setup.
- ServiceMax experience is a big plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.